Portable ceramic heaters have been on the market for a several years now and a lot of people who have purchased these electric space heaters enjoy the heck out of them. As you will find out the options are endless and you could own a small compact with thermostat by Lasko or a larger tower ceramic space heater by Holmes. To learn more about the best selling heaters visit the page here.
ECOHEAT S Review
Technology Behind Portable Ceramic Heater Ecoheat S
Using aluminum baffles and ceramic plates, electricity runs through them and gets heated. The heat is then absorbed in the baffles/plates while air is moved over them and then blown out into your room. The EcoHeat S with its stylish round design is a versatile heater, ideal for a variety of indoor locations. The adjustable thermostat provides an impressive 600W or 1200W of power, which makes it the perfect heater for a home or office environment.
Understand these warmers will heat the air in the room whereby the radiant heaters will warm objects and not the air. This might be important if you want to sit in front of the unit and warm the joints directly like in a room that has no heat source.
When searching for a space heater you could get inundated with all the different models and manufacturers. Not only that but you will have to choose models with different heat settings, two zone control or single zone control, 1500 watt or the dual 750 watt and 1500 watt settings. Other heater features will include heater with adjustable thermostat, automatic tipover, programmable timer, remote control, GFI and ALCI safety plugs. All these features are critical and very important to the safety of you, your family and pets and home.
ECOHEAT S CERAMIC HEATER features?
- A safe heater : For complete peace of mind, the EcoHeat S includes safety features such as; tip-over protection, overheat protection & a fire-retardant design.
- Oscillating design : Not only does this black heater add contemporary style to your room, it also incorporates an oscillating design for a premium finish.
- Flexible functions :The EcoHeat S features three possible settings for complete flexibility. Users can choose between 1200-Watts for a high level of heat output, 600-Watts for a low heat output or the standard cool blow fan setting.
- A portable design :The compact, portable design of the EcoHeat S makes it the perfect addition to your home or office.
- Simple to operate : The EcoHeat S is designed with functionality in mind, so it is very easy to operate, simply use the illuminated dots to select the desired function.
- Energy-saving : The EcoHeat S is the ideal heater to reduce your overall heating costs. Instead of paying to heat the whole house or office, simply bring the heater with you to whatever room you are in.
Want more portable heaters information network? How about the size of your potential ceramic space heater. Do you want a small compact heater or a tower ceramic space heater with fixed or rotational flow. As we review the various models like the Ecoheat S ceramic heater or the EcoheatS they will have some of the features but not all of them so you will need to decide which features are an absolutely must.
Ceramic heaters can be moved into any room you desire and the smaller units can produce unbelievable heat. With all that heat you’d expect portable ceramic heaters to use a lot of energy but it’s not true, they are very energy efficient. Along with energy efficiency the ceramic heaters have a insulation type feature that keeps the heat inside the plastic case and on the outside it stays cool, not super hot.
Portable Ceramic heaters run around $20 to $70 and they come in many different shapes and sizes which means you can find small ones for your office and bigger ceramic tower heater for heating larger rooms.
The Lasko pictured, is a bigger ceramic heater you can use for a room and this one comes with many good reviews.
If you look up to the right of this page you will see a very big version of a small Honeywell portable ceramic heater that is perfect for the office.
The Best Portable Ceramic Heaters Based On Customer Reviews
Below is a list of “some” of the portable ceramic heaters you can find. The ones we found and displayed below come with the highest customer review ratings. At the bottom we have a link where you can review the prices, compare brands and end up with the cheapest portable space heater money can buy. Also, we will include some of the upper end combo air conditioners/heaters.
- Echoheat S
- Honeywell HZ315 QuickHeat Ceramic Electric Compact
- Honeywell HZ-370 Ceramic Electric Compact
- Honeywell HZ-338 Ceramic Electric Compact
- Honeywell HZ-3750GP Ceramic Electric Utility Heater
- Honeywell HZ2200 Electric Compact Heater
- Optimus H-7004 Portable Ceramic Heater with Thermostat
- Lasko 675900 Stanley Ceramic Electric Utility Heater
- Lasko 5369 Ceramic Electric Floor Furnace Heater
- Lasko 754200 Ceramic Electric Compact Heater
- Lasko 755320 Ceramic Electric Utility Heater
- DeLonghi TCH8590ER Ceramic Electric Radiator Heater
Upper End Combinations
- Air King 8132 Oscillating Ceramic Heater with Programmable Thermostat, 7-hour Timer and Remote Control $75-$80
- Sunpentown Portable Air Conditioner/Heater W/ Remote $450 to $500
- Fujitronic 4IN1 Air Cooler with Fan Heater & Ionic Air Purifier